YOU AND I

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!! ;)
YAY LOVE ALL OF YOU~
WHEEEEEE~
WEDNESDAY
went to JP after training with the guides.
HAHAHA of course we went crazy over results in sch!!
YAY SO GLAD WITH MY POSTING :)
ate swensens~ had ice cream till super full!! ://
HAHAH they sang bday song for me...
so paiseh omggg haha but THANKSSS :)
THURSDAY
had a great bday with my fam~
ate crab and went to haagen dazs to eat ice cream again HAHAH
i think i sick of ice cream le~
HAHAHA AND THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PREZZIES~~!! ;D
FRIDAY
went IMM to buy stuff bro bought me new slips :)
HEHE.
then cousins came over, played and had dinz~
then had net~
nothing much but yeah~
a day gone...
TODAY
had training early in the morning~
atikah sprained her ankle ://
sad girl so painnn!!
HAHAHA well atikah gave me present too :)
very nice leh. so artistic hor.
HEHE.
ate lunch at home and have been slacking ever since
nothing to do now.
SAVE ME.
oh gotta change baking date.
idk when the rest want leh.
OKAYY GOTTA GO.
I.SHOULD.START.HMW.SOON.
MAYBE.NOT.
I.D.K
H.A.H.A.
O.K.A.Y. L.A.M.E. I. S.H.O.U.L.D S.T.O.P
B.Y.E
Saturday, November 6, 2010 @ 4:21 PM /
Back up?